Does your research or program implementation include community based participatory methods? You could be eligible to share your research as a poster presentation at the 2016 Community-Based Primary Health Care (CBPHC) Pre-Conference Workshop!
We invite undergraduate students, graduate students and young professionals to submit a poster abstract to the CBPHC working group for the CBPHC Pre-Conference Workshop before the APHA 114th Annual Meeting at the Denver Convention Center on October 29th, 2016.
The poster session abstracts will align with:
- APHA 2016 Annual Meeting’s theme of the right to health
- CBPHC Principles on improving the health of vulnerable populations through community development
If interested, complete the form below and you will receive further instructions on submitting an abstract through email.
- Sep 1st – Deadline for abstract submission (with rolling admissions)
- Sep 15th – Notification of abstract acceptance
- Oct 29th – Pre-Conference Workshop
Please contact email@example.com for any questions or comments.